Thursday, April 5, 2012

Holiday destinations: Real Titanic Pictures Underwater

I was so excited when I saw these pictures and I want to share with you as well I think this is really amazing. I saw Titanic film around 100 times and every time I really enjoyed. Here is some basic information of Titanic.

RMS Titanic was a passenger liner that sank in the North Atlantic Ocean on 15 April 1912 after colliding with an iceberg during her maiden voyage from Southampton to New York City. The sinking of Titanic caused the deaths of 1,514 people in one of the deadliest peacetime maritime disasters in history. She was the largest ship afloat at the time of her maiden voyage. One of three Olympic class ocean liners operated by the White Star Line, she was built between 1909 to 1911 by the Harland and Wolff shipyard in Belfast. She carried 2,224 people.












On 15th April its complete 100 years but its history is always in our mind which never ever forget.

6 comments:

  1. nice blog! just subcribed. i love the movie titanic, and i think they are coming up with 3D movie recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely friend, it will come on 3D and I am so excited when I heard this news. I'd definitely see in cinema.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it real pictures or just created i wanna go through
    cheap flights to islamabad to pass my holiday in Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete