Thursday, January 10, 2013

Holiday Destinations: Murree the real beauty

As we all know that Murree is one of the largest resort towns in the Galyat area of Pakistan which is the capital city of Murree Tehsil. I really love this place because I visited there couple of times so I decided that I should visit this place again in this December. One day I told to my friends about my plan and he also agree with me for make a holiday vacation so we packed our bags and travel by road from the Lahore city.

Well, Murree is a popular hill station and a summer resort, especially for the residents of Islamabad and for the cities of the province of Punjab. It is not so far from the Lahore approximately 3 hours by road. 


Murree offers you lots of options for you to spend a good time over there with your friends and family which is the best holiday places in Pakistan as well as world. Basically Murree is best known for honeymooners because it is a piece of heaven full of greenery and natural places. You also enjoy family holidays, occasional off days, or a business meeting in stunning surroundings and superb weather conditions. We stayed almost 3 days over there and we really enjoyed throughout our tour.


I enjoyed with snow which is the best moment in my life as well as sitting on the chair lift, but I was scared a little bit but that was truly awesome.  We visited their places like Bhurban, Patriata, Nathia Gali, Ayubia, Gorha Gali and lot more have lot to offer.  I must say that this is the most popular holiday destination in the world where tourist comes from all over the globe where they enjoy its peaceful atmosphere and yummy dishes.
I’d definitely recommend travelers to take a tour towards this place and make memorable holiday vacation with your family and friends.

6 comments:

  1. If you want to enjoy your holidays, honeymoon or vacation. Peru is such a fantastic place. You can enjoy vast expanse of nature, beautiful hills and great travel experience in Peru. Apart from this Peru is great adventurous spot and you can get luxurious stay also.
    __________________
    Peru Travel Packages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures with lovely reflections, I give it a big thumbs up, now i just need to make it this places with my beloved :). Thanks a lot for having what you've got in here. Impressive indeed. I definitely visit Murree. Hey I don't have a Car. Does i need a rent a Car?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sadaf, you should hire any jeep or safari car if you want to visit Murree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very good opportunity to enjoy the winter there huh. Thank you for sharing your experiences and knowledge about holidays. theapartmentscanggu.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Online I have built websites more as a hobby. So every so often, I write Articles and do SEO work mostly just playing around and testing stuff since I have always been interested in doing business online. Rent a Lamborghini

    ReplyDelete